*** UPDATE: As at June 5th, 2019, DGATV’s trails are open except for Harkaway Forest. Walters Falls tract is now open. Enjoy your ride! ***
The following list of Dufferin Grey ATV Club (DGATV) events is subject to change. Please stay tuned to DGATV’s social media (dgatv.ca, facebook, twitter, google calendar) closer to the event date for confirmation.
Trails open May 1st (weather-permitting) and close November 30th or when snow covered, with some exceptions.
- May 4 – DGATV Warden Training, Markdale Ag Centre – bring your bike (weather-permitting) & your lunch
- May 5 – DGATV Warden Training, Markdale Ag Centre – bring your bike (weather-permitting) & your lunch
- May 25 – DGATV Breakfast Club Ride, Flesherton – proceeds to Macphail Memorial Elementary School
- June 22 – Harkaway Forest opens to ATVs
- July 1 – DGATV Canada Day Ride, Markdale – show your true colours!
- August 11 – DGATV Sunday Fun Ride, Dundalk
- September 14 – DGATV Ride for MRI, Markdale – proceeds to Centre Grey Health Services Foundation
- October 6 – DGATV Sunday Fun Ride, Flesherton – proceeds to Chatsworth Food Bank
- October 15 – Harkaway Forest closes to ATVs
- November 2 – DGATV Fun & Final Ride, Markdale – weather dependent
- November 17 – Grey County roads close to ATVs
- November 30 – DGATVs trails close, except Walters Falls
Side-by-sides are welcome / side-by-side by-pass trail
Show up ready to ride … Come Ride With Us!