*** MEETING IS POSTPONED, DATE & TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED ***
Ready to start riding? Spring is almost here! We start our season with a review of last year and to make plans for the upcoming summer.
Join us for DGATV’s annual general meeting (AGM). Meet last year’s Executive members and other ATVing enthusiasts. Learn about our club and what we do for you. Vote for this year’s Directors or step up and join the Executive.
DGATV’s Board of Directors consists of nine (9) Directors with two (2) year terms. Theoretically, no more than 50% of the Board comes up for election each year so ideally DGATV never has an entirely new Board of Directors.
However, this year six (6) Directors positions are up for election. Three (3) Directors remain with one (1) year terms.
Three (3) Directors have given notice that they will not be standing again so the Board will need at least three (3) new candidates. Candidates must be a DGATV member on record for at least three (3) months.
Would you like to see ATVing promoted in Ontario? Do you have ideas? Join us as a Member, a Volunteer or a Director to advance the sport of ATVing. The ultimate goal is a web of trails spanning the province but we need people like YOU to make that dream come true.
More information can be found at www.dgatv.ca or call 519.266.3559.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Dufferin Grey ATV Club Inc. is scheduled for
Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 1:00pm.
Location: Dundalk Legion, 109 Proton St. N., Dundalk, ON
- To receive the Report of the Executive for 2019.
- To hear the Treasurer’s Report.
- To elect one (1) Director for one (1) year term.
- To elect five (5) Directors for two (2) year terms.
- If all Directors positions cannot be filled, then a Special Resolution to decrease the number of Directors from nine (9) to seven (7) of whom four (4) shall constitute a quorum and ensuring a 50% split over two (2) year terms.
- New business.
All Members of the Dufferin Grey ATV Club Inc. are welcome.