DGATV Club Ride on Sunday, August 11th, 2019
Registration starts at 9am
Ride leaves at 10am
APPROXIMATE DISTANCE: 80 KM
We will be leaving from and returning to the Markdale Parking lot.
TRAVEL TIME SHOULD BE ABOUT 4 HOURS DEPENDING ON REST STOPS
The route will take us north through Berkeley and around Holland Centre. Through Harkaway forest and down along side the old talisman skill hill. We will have a planned stop at top ‘o’ the rock approximately at 1:30 pm for a late lunch / ice cream before returning back to Markdale.
PLEASE COME PREPARED FOR A FULL RIDE, ALL APPROPRIATE SAFETY GEAR, FULL TANK OF FUEL, SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS.
DGATV will have trail wardens throughout the group for assistance if required, there is NO cost to join this ride other than an valid OFATV/DGATV permit. Day passes are available at Registration for $20
Hope to see you there !
*** UPDATE: DGATV’s trails are open. Enjoy your ride! ***
The following list of Dufferin Grey ATV Club (DGATV) events is subject to change. Please stay tuned to DGATV’s social media (dgatv.ca, facebook, twitter, google calendar) closer to the event date for confirmation.
Trails open May 1st (weather-permitting) and close November 30th or when snow covered, with some exceptions.
- May 4 – DGATV Warden Training, Markdale Ag Centre – bring your bike (weather-permitting) & your lunch
- May 5 – DGATV Warden Training, Markdale Ag Centre – bring your bike (weather-permitting) & your lunch
- May 25 – DGATV Breakfast Club Ride, Flesherton – proceeds to Macphail Memorial Elementary School
- June 22 – Harkaway Forest opens to ATVs
- July 1 – DGATV Canada Day Ride, Markdale – show your true colours!
- August 11 – DGATV Sunday Fun Ride, Markdale
- September 14 – DGATV Ride for MRI, Markdale – proceeds to Centre Grey Health Services Foundation
- October 6 – DGATV Sunday Fun Ride, TBA – proceeds to Chatsworth Food Bank
- October 15 – Harkaway Forest closes to ATVs
- November 2 – DGATV Fun & Final Ride, Markdale – weather dependent
- November 17 – Grey County roads close to ATVs
- November 30 – DGATVs trails close, except Walters Falls
Side-by-sides are welcome / side-by-side by-pass trail
Show up ready to ride … Come Ride With Us!
It’s official! Spring is almost here so we start our season with a review of last year and plans for the upcoming summer. Join us for DGATV’s annual general meeting.
Would you like to see ATVing promoted in Ontario? Do you have ideas? Join us as a Member, a Volunteer or a Director to advance the sport of ATVing. The ultimate goal is a web of trails spanning the province but we need people like YOU to make that dream come true.
Meet last year’s Executive members and other ATVing enthusiasts. Learn about our club and what we do for you. Vote for this year’s Directors or step up and join the Executive.
More information can be found at www.dgatv.ca or call 519.266.3559.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Dufferin Grey ATV Club Inc. is scheduled for Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 1:00pm.
Location: Dundalk Legion, 109 Proton St. N., Dundalk, ON
- To receive the Report of the Executive for 2018
- To hear the Accountant’s Report
- To elect four (4) Directors
All Members of the Dufferin Grey ATV Club Inc. are welcome.